What's Next With Toddlewood?
Photographer and visionary, Tricia Messeroux, has created a new project call “The Mighty Hues.” This is a Black History Month photo project where kids become clients and the idea is created by Tricia. What’s the idea? Tricia and her team will be creating a new coffee table book featuring kids who will be transformed into ORIGINAL superhero. The team will custom make costumes, hair and make-up, set design and post production to create the most creative, dynamic creations. Get ready for a great experience and to be part of an incredible inspirational book of Black and Brown kids as Mighty Hues.rt
1. Click on the link on the side to book your session. There is a booking fee like any other photo shoot.
2. Consultation. You will have a zoom consultation with Tricia and a member of the team to discuss details of the shoot. Please be prepared to share your child’s measurements.
3. The photo shoot. Get ready for a great experience.
4. You will receive your final retouched image 2 weeks after the shoot.
5. The coffee table book will be available for purchase towards the end of February unless otherwise notified. (you will receive a free book courtesy of Toddlewood only for clients.)
6. Looking forward to media exposure
7. Looking for kids age 7 – 16 years of age